Monday, June 7, 2010

Photo Wish List



This list could go on and on. And on. But just for fun, here are some that have recently been on my mind:


1. Check out this beauty. 35 mm twin lens reflex camera. I could buy this just to put it on my shelf to look at all day. And not a bad price!

2. My sister in law Rachel texted me and told me to check out this site. I immediately wanted one. A super cute bag made for holding giant cameras!? Perfect!


3. The Shootsac. Perfect for when you are at a photo shoot and need easy access to your other lenses or accessories. And while I'm at it, I'll take a cute colorful cover to go with it.

4. Doesn't every photographer NEED a holga?? I know I do. Ok, I don't NEED one, but I live in Hawaii, and Hawaii and Holga are a match made in heaven. I'm thinking this one will be my next purchase.
 


5. I love underwater photography. I have been getting by with my $8.00 camera, but I would love to get housing for my real camera.

No comments: